CATS Workflow

Sharath K ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 13:31:32 EDT 2008

Thanks Andy,
I used the option 'with approval procedure for exceptions'..I am not using the group instead I found a 'BADI_CATS_APPROVAL' where I implemented logic for workflow start and approver determinaiton.  will it create any issues in future...?

Joe,
I am not sure whether we can have start conditions in this scenario....we are assigng task in SPRO and there is no event binding....
please correct me if I am wrong...

thank you,
Sharath