CATS workflow

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Mon Sep 8 11:03:50 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Look into the start conditions (SWB_COND) or a check function module in
the event linkage (SWETYPV)

Good luck!

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]

Sharath K <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>

Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/08/2008 07:10 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
CATS workflow

Hi,
I am using standard task TS20000460 for time sheet approval(automatic
agent determination). I configured this task in CAC1 and working fine.
But business needs to get this workflow approval  only in certain
conditions( if hours > 8, then get the workflow triggered).
Is there any way to control this..any clue is appreciated.

thanks,
Sharath