Returning to UWL after Work Item execution..

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Fri Sep 5 12:59:49 EDT 2008

Hi there workflowers,

We're looking into deploying UWL in our company and I've been
experimenting with the standard Absence Notification workflow.

I'm getting "stuck" in one of the basics:  Returning to the UWL after I
"Launch SAP Task" or "Display Details in SAP Gui".   The screens come up
fine, but after I click on "back" is leaves me in a "empty" SAP Easy
Access GUI screen, and the only way to return to the UWL is to click on
the "Universal Worklist" link on the Portal page tab.

I seems to me that after I execute a work item, I should return to the UWL
inbox, no?

Am I missing some basic config?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]