Workflow for Loan Disbursements

Vinod Viswanathan Vinod.Viswanathan at in.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 4 13:23:26 EDT 2008

Hi Experts,

    I have been searching for a workflow for release/approval of Loan Disbursements (Tx Code: FNVD/FNV5).

    I looked into SPRO(IMG-customizing/config) and noticed that we can define a release strategy for this functionality.  There is another step where one could activate or deactivate a workflow.  When it is
    activated, we notice only one workflow and that is for Release of Loan/Contract Created.  Is there anyway to link this workflow to the disbursement functionality as well?  Am I missing anything in the
    IMG configuration?

    Would anyone have an idea if there is any standard workflow available for Loan Disbursements.  I just need a confirmation if there is any, so that I could go ahead with creating a custom workflow for
    this functionality in case there isn't any SAP standard workflow for the same.

     Thanks a lot in advance,

Best Regards,
Vinod.V
SAP WUG Rocks!

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the recipient), you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message:Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt Limited