Substitution Issues

Himanshu Verma himanshu.sap at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:45:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

In substitution, if still substitution is not working... then it is
because the user are at different hierarchy level...

you can only create sub if the users are at same hieraarchy level...
Moreover; if entry exists in HRUS_D2 then if there is any work item
with user A it will be viewable to user B but we cannot see that in
Workload analysis for user B...

Regards,
HImanshu Verma.