Issue with User decision handler in UWL

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:46:31 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
  I am facing an issue with user decision hander in UWL. We have modified
the XML file to show up the comments box to enter the rejection reason, this
is working fine with two approval tasks already but the same thing is not
working now with a new task id. In the back end(R/3) everything is the same
for both the tasks, in the Portal side my portal consultant says the same.
But we were not able to figure out the issue. I even created a new task and
tried to use implement the handler changes, but still it is not working.
Please advice what could be the issue.

Thanks,
Ikhan