Archiving workflows

Schumacher, Margaret mschumacher at teleflexmedical.com
Tue Sep 2 14:08:28 EDT 2008

I agree that in most designs the workflow approval must remain for the
life of the attached object.  With PO's and Requisitions SAP has written
the application to have the blocking and unblocking as change history so
that might be all your auditors would look for.  This is a unique case
since the PO/Req applications have specific transactions that can be run
outside of workflow to release the documents and log those as change
history.  You need to know what your Business has specified as part of
the retention policies and what the auditors look at when they tie the
SOP's to the actual documents.