Work items not appearing in the Approvers inbox

Chandrasekharan, Jagathguru (US - Philadelphia) cjagathguru at deloitte.com
Tue Sep 2 13:28:06 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using the TRIP Expense Approval workflow for approving trips.

The approver is configured as the Travel administrator using PTRV_RESPO transaction and is assigned by HR position.

Now when the work item is created for approver its not getting moved into the inbox of the approver, when I checked the entries in SWWUSERWI table the work item is assigned to the approver but has the flag NO_SEL set as "X" which prevents the work item to be posted to the inbox. Can anybody suggest or help me as why the flag is being set for that work item which prevents the same to appear in the inbox?

Also let me know the solution for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Jag

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]