Agent determination AC00000168

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 00:04:03 EDT 2008

I believe SAP could allow if the owner of the company has to put his/her own expenses on his/her own company.
This rule regulations for the owners of organzation units and only a major chief is kept to allow for the approvals.
Its like God doesn't have God he provides but does not takes the compesation.

Cheers.