Issue with Park document release workflow

Schumacher, Margaret mschumacher at teleflexmedical.com
Wed Oct 22 09:14:32 EDT 2008

You might investigate the Business Transaction Events (tcode FIBF) 1140
and 2213.  We didn't use the SAP configuration to trigger the parked
document approval but rather issue our own event in 2213 and restrict
the Post button in 1140.  I believe the existence of the configuration
for a company code is what disables the post button.  Also since we
don't use the sap method the field BKPF-XWFFR had to be set to 'X' to
avoid messages that appear in the FIPP.Release method.  For sure this is
a more involved means than just using the SAP configuration but if you
can't find a way to enable the post button this is an option to disable
it for the circumstances you require.

Business Transaction Event Interface 1140.  During the creation and
maintenance of Journal Entries this interface will be used to restrict
the POST button.  All finance documents need to be parked so that the
Approval Workflows will execute. The checking of called and batch
processing to allow posting when the document is created by lockbox
process or some other automated load pgm.
    if sy-tcode = 'FV50'
  or sy-tcode = 'FB50'
  or sy-tcode = 'FB50L'
  or ( sy-tcode = 'FBB1'  and sy-binpt = ' ' and sy-calld = ' ' )
  or ( sy-tcode = 'FB01'  and sy-binpt = ' ' and sy-calld = ' ' )
  or ( sy-tcode = 'FB01L' and sy-binpt = ' ' and sy-calld = ' ' )
  or ( sy-tcode = 'FB05'  and sy-binpt = ' ' and sy-calld = ' ' ).
    t_exctab-okcod = 'BU'.         "Post Button ok code to exclude
    append t_exctab.
  endif.

Business Transaction Event Interface 2213 when a user parks a journal
entry.  First it determines if the document is being parked for the
first time or being changed.  If it is the first time, the document is
checked that it was parked with transaction FV50, FB50, FB50L, FB01,
FB01L,  or FB05 and that the company code, document number and fiscal
year are filled and then the event FIPP.CREATED is created.   The
FIPP.CREATED event triggers a new journal entry approval workflow.
  * Check if Document is parked for the first time or changed
  if i_funcl eq 'I'.

*   Check document is parked with certain tcodes to kick off workflow
    if t_vbkpf-tcode eq 'FV50'
    or t_vbkpf-tcode eq 'FB50'
    or t_vbkpf-tcode eq 'FB50L'
    or t_vbkpf-tcode eq 'FB01'
    or t_vbkpf-tcode eq 'FB01L'
    or t_vbkpf-tcode eq 'FB05'.

*     Check if document number is filled
      if wf_id-bukrs ne space and wf_id-gjahr ne space
        and wf_id-belnr ne space.

        call function 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE_FOR_UPD_TASK'
          exporting
            event           = 'CREATED'
            objtype         = 'FIPP'
            objkey          = wf_objkey