WF translations

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Tue Oct 21 22:55:23 EDT 2008

Hi Florin and all,

Thanks for the inputs.

I have taken care of the setting about display WI text option for Log on
Language.
Actually my doubt was about the version i.e. Old Work items created will
be based on old version of WF and new work items will be based on new
version, which will also have translation related changes.

So I was suspecting that the translation related changes will be
applicable only to work items which are created after the changes are
moved to destination system, and not to older existing work items.
Could you pls give your thought on this?

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Bhagwat