Issue with Park document release workflow

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:11:32 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
  I am using a custom workflow for Invoice approval. For triggering the
standard FIPP.CREATED event i have done the following customising in SPRO:

1. SPRO -> FI -> AR & AP -> Business Transactions -> Outgoing inv/credit ->
Carry out or check settings for doc parking
(or transaction O7L2).

2. Define your Workflow Variants for Preliminary Posting Release (Workflow
you will use to 'Release' the FI for Posting) (tx OBWA).

3. Assign your Workflow variants to the company codes for which it will
apply (tx OBWJ).

But after doing the above settings i am not able to see the 'Post' option in
FBV0 or FBV2 to post the document manually. I am able to see this only after
setting the released flag. But the user wants both option to post it
manually as well as through workflow. How to achieve this. Please advice.