Problem with ParForEach Block (Oleg Mayorov)

Schmidt, Jake (SN) jake.schmidt at spiritaero.com
Tue Oct 21 14:42:57 EDT 2008

 Oleg,

Let me clarify that your dialog step to choose actors is outside the
block.  You are using the multiline actors container to control your
block.  If that is the case make sure you are indexed version of the
actor container to select the correct instance.   Course now I reread
your mail it seems like maybe you should try recreating this in a new
template.  Perhaps you have a corrupted template since the block works
with less than 5 actors...strange.

Good luck and please let us know your end result
Jake

Message: 3