Workflow Development Specification Documentation.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Oct 2 18:39:57 EDT 2008

Workflow Development Specification Documentation.Vinit,

   Attached is a template that I created a while back that I use for both Requirements & Documentation. You can make the programming section less detailed depending on the Client & detail they require.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:  +1 (732) 355-0123
Fax:     +1 (509) 757-4144
Email:  Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:   www.Business-Workflow.com

   The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vinit.R.Bhagat at wellsfargo.com
  To: sap-wug at mit.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 7:52 PM
  Subject: Workflow Development Specification Documentation.

  Hi,

  Does anyone have a Workflow development specification document that they can share or point me in that direction?
  I am new to Workflow. This document should gather requirements and business understanding.
  We do have ABAP Development Specification document but since Workflow is a separate tool, I have to come up with a new template for Workflow development.

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Vinit