Workflow Development Specification Documentation.

David Trant david_trant at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:19:04 EDT 2008

I posted a response to a similar question a while back:

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-January/027603.html

This may be helpful to you.Enjoy,David

Subject: Workflow Development Specification Documentation.Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:52:30 -0500From: Vinit.R.Bhagat at wellsfargo.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi,
Does anyone have a Workflow development specification document that they can share or point me in that direction? I am new to Workflow. This document should gather requirements and business understanding. We do have ABAP Development Specification document but since Workflow is a separate tool, I have to come up with a new template for Workflow development.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Vinit