Workflow: Mail

Srinivas Rao srinivas1984 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 06:57:58 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have my first ever deliverable on workflow. I have grasped the basics of
workflow.
The requirement is :
I need to send a mail to the approver of a particular process with an
attachment of SAP shortcut. (I found details of this point). Through this
link, the user should directly go to a particular transaction with some
specifc values.

Details: Person X (Creator)
            Person Y (Approver)

Person X creates a sales order (VA01).Suppose a sales order number generated
is 100.
A mail is triggered to Person Y into his outlook. He logs on to SAP through
SAP shortcut which is attached to the mail. Now, Person Y should directly go
in the change mode of sales order (VA02) with *sales order number 100.*
**
*How to send the information of sales order number by just logging?*
**

Kindly Help.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas Rao