Filtering Tasks from appearing in UWL

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Wed Nov 26 11:41:39 EST 2008

Hi there.

We're looking into deploying UWL and we are currently on EP6.0 and we're
migrating to EP7.0.

Is there a way to prevent certain tasks from appearing in the UWL?

We have a workflow process (invoice image archiving and FI document
creation) that we would rather not deploy in the UWL.

TIA.

Regards,

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]