QM Notification Workflow Issue

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:39:32 EST 2008

Hello Raja,

What exactly is the condition - as seen in SWB_COND?

As Shai suggested, if you created this condition from outside of
SWB_COND then it's worth deleting the start condition and re-creating
it.

After that, if it still doesn't work, to see if the start condition is
even being used try changing it temporarily to something that is
always false.

cheers
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology