QM Notification Workflow Issue

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:31:49 EST 2008

Hello Raja,

In SWB_COND, how is the condition expressed?

Excuse me for asking, but is the start condition activated in SWB_COND
(ie is there a green dot next to it instead of a red square)?

In SWE2, what is the value in the "Check function" field when you're
trying to get it working with SWB_COND?

cheers
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology