ECC Upgrade - WF Transport Issues?

kim.fields@L-3com.com kim.fields at L-3com.com
Mon Nov 10 12:03:51 EST 2008

To all,

    Okay, I'm new to SAP workflow, so be patience with me.  I have
created a workflow that is initiated from a RFC.  This RFC takes an
attachment and adds it to the workflow item then determines the correct
agent to send the work item to based on criteria that is passed within
the RFC.  When I run this RFC under my user logon and attempt to create
the workflow item for another user, I get the error message
"FOLDER_NO_AUTHORIZATION".  It doesn't appear to be an authorization
from a role.  Any help would be appreciated.

Kim