UWL/Workflow Performance Recommendations?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Nov 7 01:08:17 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

Ok I know of some performance issues to watch out for but to be thorough I'd really appreciate it if the WUG-gers would please share any specific UWL or Workflow performance recommendations you have come across.

I'm talking about recommendations for relatively recent systems here - EP 7.0 portal against ECC 5.0 or higher, or other NW7.0 systems.

If you would be kind enough to send them through I'm happy to collate them together for the group, and also share them with Ginger Gatling re future plans for UWL/workflow development.

Really appreciate your assistance with this.

Kind regards,
Jocelyn