"Display Form" in Workitem Preview

Simon, Tom Simon.Tom at aoins.com
Tue Nov 4 08:52:04 EST 2008

Lalitha,
         We are also using the UWL for Travel Expense processing.  I
created custom tasks for the travel workflow templates.  The UWL has XML
configuration files for each task.  When you change a workflow or create
new paramaters in SWFVISU you have to reregister the system in UWL
System Administration.  Then you should clear the cache.  You can
download the XML configuration files modify them and upload them so your
tasks behave the way you would like them.  There is a text offered by
SAP Press called UNIVERAL WORKLIST WITH SAP NetWeaver Portal which
explains all the programming required.  For example in the workflow for
Travel Expense we launch ABAP Webdynpros for changing a Travel Expense
report, viewing the archived documents associated with the expense and
viewing the form.

Tom