Dynamic Parallel processing binding issues with 4.6c instances in ECC 6.0

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 05:54:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

We're having a few issues with the 'new' index feature for multiline tables, specifically dynamic parrallel steps and loops at multiline tables of instances.

Running instances of Workflows kicked off in 4.6c that try to bind such multiline tables in an ECC 6.0 environment end up considering only the first record, if at all, or just error.

The answer seems to be OSS Note 1083317 and a dodgy-looking fudge with special 4.6c (or older) binding being executed at runtime, but I wondered if anyone else had experienced problems in this area?

Also, for some odd reason our dynamic parallel steps are no longer appearing with their familiar black background shadow in SWDD...anyone know why or whether indicates is a problem? I've had a peek at a couple of SAP standard steps and they too lack the shading now, which seems a little odd.

Regards,

Mike GT