Report for checking Delegation

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed May 28 05:27:57 EDT 2008

Hi Yulianto,

there is no such report, but you could build up one of your own and integration the function module

RH_SUBSTITUTES_GET

'US'     --> ACT_OTYPE
username --> ACT_OBJID

Both returning tables give you a list of the substitutes, that user has entered.

Leave the rest as it is. If you really need the import parameter ACT_PLVAR (instead of setting to SPACE) using function module RH_GET_ACTIVE_WF_PLVAR.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------