Information on New Workflow funtionality delivered with SRM 5.0

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:31:58 EDT 2008

 Hello
We are currently in the process of Upgrading from EBP 3.0 (WAS 6.2) to SRM
5.0 (WAS 7.0). This is a technical upgrade only which mean we are not
implementing and new functionalilty provided in SRM 5.00 within this upgrade
project.
My users are curious and would like to know what is a standard workflow
functionality delivered by SAP in SRM 5.00 assuming this was a new
implemention. Would you have links to any WEBCASTS, WEBINARS and/or any
other documentation that you I could provide to my users.
Since the users are business experts only I am looking for documentation
which is non-technical and failry high level.

Thank you in advance for any information you can share with me.

Shalini