"Confirmation" Workflow in EBP

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Mon Mar 31 07:38:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

As you pointed out, there will be call of Workflow API or custom FM to
start the Wf directly if there is no trace in the event.
( Hope you have taken care to switch on the Event trace already.)

Unfortunately , you will have to do the painful work of debugging the
program for confirmation, if you really want to find out the point of
workflow starting.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Bhagwat

SAP Practice