Issue with the cancel leave request workflow notification

S.Pitchai@shell.com S.Pitchai at shell.com
Thu Mar 20 23:06:12 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have an issue in leave cancellation request workflow.
I want to display the comments (reason for cancel and/or rejection etc) in the email notification.
I can display these comments in the notification, with the title "Comments". I want to hide this title if no comments made during the process. Is there any possibility to check if the container element (comments) is empty or has any value?
I tried with the ABAP code "IF NOT &comments& IS INITIAL, but no luck.
Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks
kumar