A custo issue?

Vicente Morales hits at arrakis.es
Fri Mar 14 10:25:49 EDT 2008

Hello,
            we have just implemented workflow in our company.  I am not a
functional neither a user in here but just an abap developer.

            The responsible for SAP tells me that in Productive they have
a problem: In one task at certain point there are three
possible agents to whom a task could follow up. The current
agent has to choose one and only one of the three (to give an
approval on a material).
             When the current agent makes his choice and the task
continues the message goes to a wrong agent, one of the
possible three, but a wrong one.

            This sounds like a customizing  issue to me.

            I understand that probably the question is too easy for most
of the audience but i would be really grateful if -at least- i
could get some leads.

           Thank you very much

L. Morales