Workflow-Create Adhoc Request-Create Task Button

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 00:19:24 EDT 2008

Hi all.
We have requirements where work item that sent to recipient should have
comments functionality, recipient can choose another person to get
supporting information and endorsement, endorsement comments should be
printable as well
.
Looking at this requirement, Create Ad-Hoc Request/  "Create Task" button
could be a solution for that kind of requirements.
I am very impressive with this standard utility. Especially where time stamp
is recorded, user can pick another user without disrupting workflow process.

The only question that I have on this collaboration tools is in what kind
relations this collaboration talk each other with respective workflow/ work
item id? Does all these comments and actions made by other recipient stored
in workflow log/ workflow table ?

Thanks in advance