Business Workflow Explorer

Schmidt, Jake (SN) jake.schmidt at spiritaero.com
Sun Mar 9 01:21:28 EST 2008

Greetings WUG,

I'm having trouble with the WF Explorer.  I have older workflows with a
prefix of 991 and all my new workflows are 995.  I've been adding task
groups to the explorer and I've found that anything 991 will not show
up.  The explorer will only show workflows and tasks if they are 995.
Of course all the task groups I create are 995 so I searched out a 991
taskgroup thinking I could then add the workflow template/tasks to it.
Wrong I still get nothing.  This is disappointing since I can only
maintain half of my workflows in the explorer.
Do any of you know how to fix this problem???
(clarification...I can add the objects to the task groups...the explorer
just doesn't display tje 991 objects)

Thanks

Jake Schmidt
Spirit Aerosystems