Workflow Tool

Rahul Shukla rahul_ariean at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 20:17:35 EST 2008

Standard SAP tcodes are well equipped to serve the
listed requirements which are below respectively :
1. SWO1 ->Display for the business object

2. If you know the task group then you can get the
info by selecting the required tasks via tcode swdm

3. If you enter any template either via SWDD or PFTC
these all details can be determined.

Now I am not sure if you want all above to happen via
a single tcode or to be displayed in form of some kind
of report.

Regards,
Rahul
--- priya.x.verma at accenture.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does any body has any consolidated workflow tool
> which does the below:
>

> 1.	Given a Business object it would give you list of
> all the tasks
> (standard and workflow) and other business objects
> its referred in.
> 2.	Given a standard Task nos it gives you list of
> all other
> workflow tasks its referred in and also the detail
> of the business
> object its using.
> 3.	Given a workflow template, it lists down all the
> business
> objects, standard/workflow tasks, Rules (and thereby
> the FMs) its
> using/calling.
>
> Pls let me know if any body has used/developed such
> a tool.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Priya Verma
>

> This message is for the designated recipient only
> and may contain privileged, proprietary, or
> otherwise private information.  If you have received
> it in error, please notify the sender immediately
> and delete the original.  Any other use of the email
> by you is prohibited.

Something that can't be re-cycled is Wasted Time.