Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 01:52:31 EST 2008

Hello Ashely,

I can only tell you from a work around that has worked for me fine under a similar situation:

>From the dev system i have created a new version from the workflow (workflow builder-->workflow-->generate version) and transported this again into all systems.
After the import was finished in each system, I have executed transaction SWU_OBUF (refresh buffers) and used PFTC_DIS to display and verify the workflow pattern.
This has worked well and mayhaps in your situation as well.

Best regards,
Florin

P.S.: Please do not forget to set a "topic" next time :-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------