No subject

Ashley Butterfield ashleybutterfield at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 22:54:02 EST 2008

Hello Workflow Users Group.

I have a workflow that does not have an active version in our TST environment. I'm pretty sure it was fine before a refresh of the environment was done. It is OK in DEV and PRD.

When I call up the workflow in SWDD and it gives me a list of versions, there is no active version. I click the green check to continue and I get a short dump.

I am getting the same short dump when the workflow is triggered, or I try and display it if PFTC_DIS, or I try and check it in SWU7.

The short dump is "The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records." and the table referred to is "SWD_NODES2".

I have tried running transaction SWU_OBUF and the "Configure RFC Destination" in SWU3 is green.

There is no triggering event in SWETYPV since this workflow is triggered through customizing and integration with the portal.

Would you have any ideas on how this could happen and what I could do to resolve it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ashley Butterfield