Testing FM with swc_get_element not getting my values in 4.6c via se37

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Thu Jun 19 11:06:34 EDT 2008

In 4.6c, I have a FM and I am passing in 6 elements via the
ac_container.
Every great once and a while, I can not get all my elements no matter
what data type I assign.

I add my values in the correct order via the "Test Data Directory".
I do my gets in same order. (again, no matter what order, data type,
etc.)

Like so,
swc_get_element ac_container 'ZPONUMBER' l_po_num_in.
swc_get_element ac_container 'ZLASTAGENT' zlastagent.
swc_get_element ac_container 'ZINITIATOR' zinitiator.
swc_get_element ac_container 'ZROLERESERROR' zrolereserror.

The second two elements in the container sy-subrc 8 on swc_get_element
even though I look at the container and see them in the container.

Anyone have ideas? And I mean anyone with any far fetched ideas.
This is getting VERY annoying!!!

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.