Incorrect entries are showing in UWL after upgrade to EP 7.0.

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:50:59 EDT 2008

Hello,

We've just upgraded to EP 7.0 SP15 from EP 6.0. Our backend R3 system
version is 4.6.

In the EP 6.0 Portals Incorrect entries (items) were not showing up in the
users UWL inbox. In version EP 7.0 those items are showing up. How can
we stop those items from showing up.

These incorrect entries are really workflow in status error which show up
under "Incorrect Entries" in SAP Inbox (SBWP)

We have approached SAP and they have provided note 852838 which has only
been released for SAP_BASIS 700.
Our R/3 production environment will be upgraded to ECC 6.00 in October 2008
only.

This issue is affecting lots of our clients. We have over 100000 invalid
entries in backend system and the client does
not want to see them in their UWL.

Is there a way to fix this ?

Helpp
Shalini