Workflow Start condition Deactivation

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jun 18 11:20:33 EDT 2008

Hi

I have had similar problem, but it was caused because of an error (binding
error I think) in the workflow.

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Raveendran, Simin (Infosys)" <Simin.Raveendran at astrazeneca.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
18/06/2008 15:34
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc
rsimin at gmail.com
Subject
Workflow Start condition Deactivation

Hi All,
     I have a scenario where the "Workflow Event Linakge Start
condition"(SWB_COND)is getting deactivated of its own.
Is there any ways to prevent this. Please do let me know the tables or
transaction for checking the activation logs.
Please note that I could activate this condition directly in production
(Not promopting that system is locked for changes),
Is there any cuztomization to lock the activation being done directly in
production.

System   : R/3 Release 4.6C.

Regards,
Simin Raveendran.