Workflow Start condition Deactivation

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 11:14:22 EDT 2008

Simin,

Check out Transaction SWETYPV and look at the 'Behaviour upon feedback error' (4.6c) or 'Behaviour Upon Error Feedback' (ECC 6) value you have for your event linkage.

The standard 'System presetting' will deactivate the linkage after a serious enough error has occured.

You probably want the 'Do not change linkage' setting to achieve what you want.

And while you're there you'll probably want to reactivate the linkage as well, which is a simply checkbox on the same screen.

Mike GT> Subject: Workflow Start condition Deactivation> Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:34:31 +0100> From: Simin.Raveendran at astrazeneca.com> To: sap-wug at mit.edu> CC: rsimin at gmail.com> > Hi All,> I have a scenario where the "Workflow Event Linakge Start condition"(SWB_COND)is getting deactivated of its own.> Is there any ways to prevent this. Please do let me know the tables or transaction for checking the activation logs.> Please note that I could activate this condition directly in production (Not promopting that system is locked for changes), > Is there any cuztomization to lock the activation being done directly in production.> > System : R/3 Release 4.6C.> > Regards,> Simin Raveendran.> D1, CIBA Building,> Charter Way, Macclesfield, > Cheshire, SK10 2NX> Telephone: 01625 223542> Mobile: 07501306371> email: simin.raveendran at astrazeneca.com> > > _______________________________________________> SAP-WUG mailing list> SAP-WUG at mit.edu> http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/sap-wug