PR Overall Release and Reject

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Jun 9 09:16:40 EDT 2008

Hi

you can either release a requisition on line-item OR on header level. This is customized in the document type of the requisition (there's a checkbox "OverallRelease").

For each type of release procedure you then work with a different business object and (therefore) with a differen workflow pattern.

BUS2009 Purchase Requisition item
BUS2105 Purchase Requisition item

Best regards,
   Florin