PR Overall Release and Reject

Joy galaxiemail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:03:26 EDT 2008

Dear All Workflow Experts,

Good day!  I have a business requirement for workflow that the transaction
ME55 need to be called to perform an overall release.

I implemented the standard workflow WS20000077 and found out that it
actually combined all line-items as one workitem but when executed, it
called the transaction ME54n only which requires that the PR items to be
released one by one. Is there any workflow that caters for the overall
release? And since the ME54n only caters for collective release, if I want
to reject PR items either by collective or by line-item, what should I use?

Thanks in all advances for your willingness to share the knowledge. Have a
nice day!

Regards,
Joy