Terminating Events Generate Feedback After Error

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Jun 9 07:45:16 EDT 2008

Hello Sandy,

in the task-definition (the one with the TS) there's a tab "Terminating events". Please check that there's an entry there for _WI_OBJECT_ID and event ACCEPTED. Any missing instance-linkages will be generated by the system upon task instantiation.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------