Terminating Events Generate Feedback After Error

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 05:58:01 EDT 2008

Hi All.
My custom workflow has asynchronous task where the terminating events
trigger from ABAP program and passed some data.
This task will completed upon custom event "ACCEPTED" raised in the system
based on certain keyfield and continue next steps.
Terminating events tab contains element _WI_OBJECT_ID and my custom event
"ACCEPTED".

I though this is the only step that I need to do and of course wait step.

However when I test this terminating event via SWUE with proper object key,
event trace transaction reported event *"ACCEPTED" for task TS95000052 not
defined as start/end event*.

I check in instance linkage transaction, linkage is activated for my object
type, "ACCEPTED" and receiver type "WORK ITEM".
Event type linkages between event and my asynchronous task also active.

Will someone give me a clue, what should I do to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks