Execution Interrupted

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Jun 5 03:52:28 EDT 2008

Hi Yuliante,

I may add a very specific situation, in which I had this problem (though there could be similar or more straightforward ones):

Within the execution of the tRFC that actually processed the background work item I encountered an unhandled exception by a function module. The result was a partly roll-back that on the one hand side put the status of the work item correctly to "started", but on the other hand the status to "error" got roll-backed.
I came behind this, when I was using update-debugging + tRFC-debugging and went all the way up to the tRFC-handler.
I was very suprised, that no short dump or system log entry was written in this situation.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------