Return Value from Outside Workflow

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:51:37 EDT 2008

Dear all.
We have custom workflow task that called custom transaction.
This transaction execute ABAP program that has several buttons on it e.g.
submit, approve, reject, view, etc.
Workflow task launch that transaction perfectly.
After execution one of those buttons, I'd like close ABAP program and back
to workflow.

The only idea come to my head at the moment is ABAP program raise a
terminating event upon execution of button and put wait event in workflow
side.

Does some one can give me a hints the best way for this requirement?

Many thanks