Problem with task description

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Thu Jul 31 18:39:28 EDT 2008

Hmmm, check how the user master for WF-BATCH date format is set up - just
a thought.

cheers,

Cristiana

"Ibrahim Khan" <ikhansap at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
31/07/2008 06:04 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Problem with task description

Hi Friends,
 I have mentioned the workitem execution date from my task container
element in the task description and it is available in the format
MM/DD/YYYY(I have checked the workflow log) . But when i see the document
in SBWP the date format is MM.DD.YYYY. Even i have check the default
settings for user master record its also in the MM/DD/YYYY, but why in the
document it is showing in MM.DD.YYYY format. Any idea Pls reply...