Betr.: UWL modification view goes back to default.

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Jul 31 09:57:04 EDT 2008

Hi

Just a couple of issues re the UWL changes.

I have made the xml modifications to the new view and have new attributes
coming through from the container and BOR.

Couple of issues though.
        The changes I have made are only for one task (an approve/reject
decision task) the new columns with data are particular for this task.
What happens when other tasks are received (I have an earlier, different,
decision task, will that be viewable in the same modified format?)

        Also when I change from the UWL tab 'Tasks' (which shows the
modified view) to the 'Alerts' tab I see the default view, then when I
switch back to the Tasks tab, I am back in the default view, is there a
way to prevent this?

Thanks

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gm.duits at belastingdienst.nl
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
31/07/2008 11:28
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Betr.: UWL modification

Hello John,

See a part of the example code below at <DisplayAttribute>  tag.

<View name="travel" selectionMode="MULTISELECT" width="98%"
supportedItemTypes="uwl.task.webflow.decision.TSxxxxxxx"
columnOrder="subject, BEGINDATE, TOTALCOSTS, ReisschemaText, ApproveCol"
sortby="createdDate:descend" tableDesign="ALTERNATING"
visibleRowCount="14"
headerVisible="yes" queryRange="undefined"
tableNavigationFooterVisible="yes" tableNavigationType="STANDARD"
actionRef="" refresh="300" dueDateSevere="86400000"
dueDateWarning="259200000" emphasizedItems="none"
displayOnlyDefinedAttributes="no" dynamicCreationAllowed="no"
actionPosition="bottom" referenceBundle="tasks">
      <DisplayAttributes>
        <DisplayAttribute name="subject" type="string" width="20" <you can
place mere parameters here> />
     </DisplayAttributes/>.

Hope it help.

Kind regards,

Maarten

             "John A Haworth"
             <jhoworth at csc.com
             >                                                         Aan

             Verzonden door:              "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m            <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     Cc

                                                                 Onderwerp

             31-07-2008 12:19             UWL modification

              Antwoord a.u.b.
                    aan
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi

I have successfully changed the appearance of the UWL, thanks to help from
some of you. Just a further question, what is the xml that I need to use,
in order to change the column widths of the modified UWL? (I have moved my
subject column and added a couple of new ones and taken a couple off, but
now the width of the subject column in only about 10 characters)