Enhancement of a WF Class with a custom method

Mikko Mäki-Rahkola mikkomr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 01:29:35 EDT 2008

Hi Markus,

I tested this by creating a test method in CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS. I was
able to see the method in the task maintenance search helps and I was
able to assign it to the test standard task.

Perhaps you forgot to activate either the public section of the class
or the method itself?

But in order to avoid enhancing the standard class (that much), why
not remove the final tag & create a subclass with the custom method or
create a separate utility class?

Kind regards,
Mikko