Could Not Get Value from Default Method

rina spector rina.spector at ness.com
Mon Jul 28 23:07:21 EDT 2008

Hello
 If  i  you  a decision  step  and  you want to add  an option to  display  your transaction .

I  would   create  a business object from scratch
 with a default  method display that   calls your transaction . and test it's working stand alone .
then add  an  import container element of  this type
to  the  step with the  decision task and bind it within  the workflow . be sure to add  to the decision task this  "adhoc"  import element.   check  in the step  on the control tab  that the standard task  8267  was copied to a new   task  where you can add this  new element .
     best regards
Rina spector

________________________________

מאת: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu בשם Sandy
נשלח: ו 25/07/2008 10:51
אל: SAP Workflow - MIT
נושא: Could Not Get Value from Default Method

Dear all.
I have an issue with regards value that I expect from default method.

I copied BO "DECISION" into "ZDECISION" and modified it (create key fields, method, parameter).
I also changed default method into "VIEW" instead using standard "PROCESS".

I want my user have an attachment to VIEW my transaction. So I bind ZDECISION from my workflow into user decision step (user decision step still tied to ZDECISION.PROCESS).

I tested my workflow from SWUS.
Data required by ZDECISION populated manually.

When user click on attachment, default method VIEW executed. However, my SWC_GET_ELEMENT can't get any value.

Then I try to copy all my macro commands from ZDECISION.VIEW into ZDECISION.PROCESS. All my macro commands get the right value.

Will somebody can give me a clue why this could happens?

Thanks

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to
MailAdmin at ness.com and then delete it from your system.

Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt.