Could Not Get Value from Default Method

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 03:51:43 EDT 2008

Dear all.
I have an issue with regards value that I expect from default method.

I copied BO "DECISION" into "ZDECISION" and modified it (create key fields,
method, parameter).
I also changed default method into "VIEW" instead using standard "PROCESS".

I want my user have an attachment to VIEW my transaction. So I bind
ZDECISION from my workflow into user decision step (user decision step still
tied to ZDECISION.PROCESS).

I tested my workflow from SWUS.
Data required by ZDECISION populated manually.

When user click on attachment, default method VIEW executed. However, my
SWC_GET_ELEMENT can't get any value.

Then I try to copy all my macro commands from ZDECISION.VIEW into
ZDECISION.PROCESS. All my macro commands get the right value.

Will somebody can give me a clue why this could happens?

Thanks