Advance with dialog not working for User Decision in UWL

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:17:30 EDT 2008

Hi Jocelyn, Maue and Vijay.
Thanks for your reply.
As I mentioned in earlier e-mail, this issue only happens if user decision
executed at the first time.
I put user decision inside loop, then second times and so on, advance with
dialog works perfectly in same user decision.

Yes I did, I searched on internet. I could not find similar issue on how to
resolve this issue from xml/ UWL config point of view.
Perhaps someone willing to elaborate?