Advance with dialog not working for User Decision in UWL

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jul 21 19:15:09 EDT 2008

And as has been mentioned several times before on this forum - you have other options with the UWL - such as using the UWL XML Configuration to add your own Actions to ItemTypes to effectively produce the same effect for your users.   Please search the archives for suggestions on how this might be done.

Regards,
Jocelyn